Friday, May 1, 2009

Next mission: Beat LA!

Houston, we do not have a problem. Haha, sorry, I have to celebrate. It's the first time in 12 years that the Rockets have gone past the first round of playoffs. I think Olajuwon was still playing the last time they went farther.

It's a tall order to beat the Lakers. I still think the Cavs are going to win it all, but I will be very happy if the Rockets at least beat LA. Fuckin' rapist Kobe sucks. Again, I know it's going to be tough, but me really, really watching this time has got to count for something (right? :)). Maybe we can be the next Spurs, not too exciting but really good, and win eventhough not an NBA favorite (not favored by refs and not promoted as much because we don't have pre-packaged young superstars). I never cared much for underdogs, but this time I think it's cool that we are.

LET'S GO ROCKETS!!!!!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

BEAT LA!!! BEAT LA!!! I freaking hate them! (hate is a strong word, i know) but i really, really dont like them! Spurs is out, i go for any team except Lakers...tsaka celtics

Aurora National Science High School Batch12 said...

10 boohs for jopay muna! la na spurs mu boy, buhay pa celtics ku!

kay jeannete naman, sa palagay ku lang ha, maganda ang match-up ng lakers-rockets, dapat abangan, kobe the fuckin rapists vs. artest the brawler.hehehehe.

good luck jeannete. manuud ka na lang JP.

saka magcelebrate, panalu naman si manny ay.

blogger templates | Make Money Online